- Contains Diflubenzuron 25% WP
- Prevents the formation of chitin (needed for insect cuticle or shell formation)
- Kills insects at the stage of molting
- Kills all the stages of larvae
- Potential ovicide for killing insect eggs
Mix 10 g of NOLARVE-D in 2-5 litres of water for spraying on litter.
- Phase I Application: Spray 1 Litre of the said reconstituted solution in an area of 20-50 Sq. ft.
- Phase II Application: Spray 1 Litre of the said reconstituted solution in an area of 120 Sq. ft. (or) as directed by poultry consultant
- 1 kg HDPE Containers