Colisten (feed Premix)
Colisten is residue free, given through feed it acts in synergy with other antibiotics, enhancing there capability. Is a potent remedy for eliminating E.Coli and Salmonella infections, prevents bacterial diarrhea, controls loose droppings and controls diarrhea arising from unknown etiology.
- For the control and prevention of infections caused by Gram negative bacterial strains.
- Controls and prevents necrotic enteritis.
- Maintains the colonization of native and useful bacteria in intestines.
- Eliminates E.coli and salmonella infections.
- Prevents bacterial diarrhea & shows synergistic effects with other antibiotics.
- No cross tolerance with a broad range of antibacterial agents.
- Little is absorbed in the alimentary tract and it is residue free.
- Improves FCR and weight gain.
- Controls loose droppings.
- Controls diarrhea of unknown etiology.
- Chronic respiratory disease (CRD) / Complex CRD
- E. Coli infections
- Infectious Coryza
- Other Mixed & Secondary infections.
During production decline due to infections:
200 – 250 gm per ton of feed
As suggested by the Veterinarian/Nutritionist.