A fish/shrimp pond is an ecosystem when well-kept helps the organisms grow at the optimum rate and helps to reap the desired benefits. Challenges in the form of decomposition of organic matter, desirable levels of ammonia, nitrite, hydrogen sulfide, nitrogen and phosphorus concentrations should be addressed. The optimum availability of dissolved oxygen is an important factor as well. “PROBOON Aqua” effectively addresses the above issues and simultaneously promotes algal growth and controls the growth of cyanobacteria (blue-green algae), improves disease resistance and survival rate. It is very effective even in case of high salinity and pH variance.
- Bacillus sp., Nitrosomonas sp, Nitrobacter sp., Cellulomonas sp., Acetobacter sp
- Enhances decomposition of organic matter.
- Controls the levels of ammonia, nitrite, and hydrogen sulfide in pond water.
- Helps to achieves reduction in nitrogen and phosphorus concentrations.
- Promotes algal growth and controls the growth of cyanobacteria (blue-green algae)
- Enhances the availability of dissolved oxygen.
- Promotes disease resistance and improves survival rate
- Works even in case of high salinity and pH variance.
- 1 Kg per hec. once in 15-21 days
- As suggested by Aqua consultant.
Presentation: 1 kg aluminium pouches.