“Best in Class Broad Spectrum Disinfectant for Aquaculture“
- Microkill Aqua is effective in controlling the spread of viruses such as WSSV, IHHNV and MBV and also prevents the transmission of bacteria such as Vibrio sp.
- Microkill Aqua is effective against pathogens in aquatic environment and prevents disease outbreaks in aquaculture systems.
- Microkill Aqua prevents the growth of anerobic species in pond environment that produces noxious gases that inturn affects the healthy growth of fish/shrimp .
- Microkill Aqua is a non toxic and non-tainting disinfectant that does not affect plankton growth or water quality in pond.
- Microkill Aqua is a fast acting disinfectant with very minimal contact time of less than 10 min.
- Microkill Aqua is an ecosafe disinfectant with ingredients that can biodegrade very quickly and does not cause any harm to the pond environment in any manner.
- Enhances decomposition of organic matter.
- Controls the levels of ammonia, nitrite, and hydrogen sulfide in pond water.
- Helps to achieves reduction in nitrogen and phosphorus concentrations.
- Promotes algal growth and controls the growth of cyanobacteria (blue-green algae)
- Enhances the availability of dissolved oxygen.
- Promotes disease resistance and improves survival rate
- Works even in case of high salinity and pH variance.
- 500 g to 2 kg per hec. or as advised by Aquaculture consulatant
Presentation: 2 Kg HDPE Container